Camping & Caravaning
Enjoy your perfect Naturist break at Diogenes
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic, we are not accepting any bookings for holidays. We will be open as soon as restrictions are lifted and we look forward to welcoming you then.**
We have plenty of naturist camping space for tents – and a limited number of caravans or motor homes – for both members and visitors for camping holidays and weekend stays. There are also several premium bays that have electric hook up should you require mains power.
Those who want a convenient base to explore the Chiltern Hills, Windsor, Oxford and London, or need a stop-off point on their way to the Channel Ports, then Diogenes is a perfect choice for a relaxing stopover.
Please note: Camping and holiday visits are available to all Diogenes members and by prior arrangement to members of other clubs, genuine naturists, BN members, and INF/FNI members from abroad. We will however require valid photographic proof of identity and address and for caravan bookings, a BN/INF card.
We invite non-members and European naturists who are interested in a holiday visit to contact us or telephone us on +44 (0)1494 857602 (smart answering system in operation which is actively monitored and responded to within 24 hours).
Good to know:
We’re open throughout all of the year.
- Tents & trailer tents welcome.
- Motorhomes up to 8 metres can be accommodated.
- Caravans up to 7 meters total shipping length (i.e. length of the caravan including the drawbar) can be accommodated. Depending on space available, we might accommodate caravans up to 8 meters shipping length (N.B. Please check with us first when booking).
- In all cases: The maximum length of your rig (car & caravan) cannot exceed 14 metres.
- Awnings are not permitted in our designated caravan site area (respecting licence mandated minimum space requirements between sites).
- Electric hook-ups (subject to availability).
- Water stand-pipe near to premium bays.
- Chemical toilet disposal point.
- Safe, secure gated grounds.
- Low level driveway lighting.
- Superb shower and washroom facilities.
- Full kitchen facilities with ovens, microwaves, kettles and food preparation sink.
- Freezers and refrigerated food storage for campers.
- Washing Machine (£2.00 fee payable)
- TV & DVD Lounge / Games Room
- Free Wi-Fi Network
- 11mtr Indoor Pool (Generally available 365 days a year, subject to maintenance)
- 18mtr Heated Outdoor Pool (June – September)
- Sauna, with plunge pool and lounge (small charge applies)
Why not place your booking on our Camping Enquiries page?
Download our guide for camping visitors here.
The campsite fees given below are in addition to the day visitor fee of £10 per adult. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or card
|Diogenes Non-Member Campsite Fees – 2018
|Premium pitch – individual bays, and including electricity||£10.00 per night|
|Standard pitch – excluding electricity||£5.00 per night|
|Electric hookup (subject to availability)||£3.00 per night|
Five of the premium bays are to be found on the west side of the club, each bay nestled between trees and bushes. The electrical hook-ups are to be found in this area. The fresh water stand pipe is located central to the bays for your convenience.
Please note: We also have a facility for the emptying of your toilet cassette (part of our caravan license) whilst at Diogenes. In addition, we would always encourage you to use the fixed washroom facilities when staying at our club.
Regarding Animals and Pets:
To preserve the peaceful tranquillity of our grounds, and out of consideration for all of our members or naturist camping visitors, we do not allow any animals to be brought into our club grounds. The only exception considered (with prior arrangement), would be for registered assistance dogs.
Shopping and eating out:
We re just a few minutes drive from the bustling village of Chalfont St.Peter, with its wide range of shops, pubs and eateries to cater for your needs. The local pub, ‘The Dumb Bell’ is just a few yards along the lane.
We just love camping at Diogenes, the people there are so friendly and welcoming ….